Saturday 16 June 2012

ZE: A Dongjun dan Siwan mengunjungi guru masa lalu mereka saat berada di kampung halaman mereka



On June 15th, ZE:A‘s Dongjun and Siwan expressed their respect and gratitude towards their school teachers at the group’s press conference for their ‘Fighting Project‘.

Dongjun expressed, “My hometown is Busan so the minute I came, I went to go visit my homeroom teacher. I was able to locate him after finding out that he had transferred to Girls’ Busan High School. Siwan’s homeroom teacher had also coincidentally transferred there as well.”

He continued, “He’s the one that held me grounded during a time where I was acting out and finding myself. I would like to express my gratitude towards his work by borrowing a moment of time out of this event to say thank you.”

ZE:A visited Girls’ Busan High School and Girls’ Haewoon Junior High School to greet fans and pass out snacks as a special event for their upcoming comeback.

With Busan down, the boys will next be traveling to Daegu, Kwangjoo, Daejun, Bucheon, and Seoul for a total of six cities – an event that Star Empire has invested $429,457 USD and three months of time into.

Representatives expressed, “The members will be setting out to visit their fans personally so that they can create a unified fandom.”


 
Links

No comments:

Post a Comment