Tuesday 6 November 2012

[News] “My first love gave me good memories” [Ha Ji Won]

Actress Ha Ji Won recently talked about her first love.

On October 6, Ha attended a press conference for her essay At This Moment and said, “I’m not in touch with my first love but I still have the same feelings that I had at the moment.”

When the reporters asked her about first love, she replied, “I think I didn’t know much about love at the time. I have loved stars since my first love put them in my room. Thanks to him, I went through a beautiful puberty with his love. I appreciate him for that.”

She added, “He was good at writing and was very artistic. He gave me a lot of good memories.”

The essay has various sections about star, candle, mirror, snow, hat, sweat, challenge, and acting. She shares a story that she had never revealed before. Pictures of her, taken by her friends, are also included in the essay and drew a lot of attention.

Ha will soon make her appearance on the big screen in 2013.

Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment